mardi 14 décembre 2010

Carmelo Anthony Trade

Carmelo Anthony Trade


Via NBA Fanhouse:

“No,” Anthony said when asked if there’s any truth to it. “I haven’t talked to Masai (Ujiri, the Nuggets executive vice president of basketball operations) about who I would sign an extension with, and who I want to sign with. I’ve never had that conversation.’

“Something will have to be resolved one way or the other (by the trade deadline),” Anthony said. “Our conversations (between Anthony and Nuggets president Josh Kroenke and Ujiri) will continue to happen. So that’s a good thing.”

Anthony said returning to Denver is still a long-term option.

“Yes,” Anthony said of there still being a possibility he could sign the extension with the Nuggets. “Yes, it is. My options are open. That doesn’t mean I’m not (going to sign it with Denver). That doesn’t mean I am. My options are open.”

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire